The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

All work and no play...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

All work and no play... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 am

Saskia looked up at her, already her chest starting to rise and fall as her breath quickened. "C-Captain..." She bit her lip. She could feel the words forming in her mind and knew she was going to regret them. "I... I wanna be your slave, captain..." She shook her head immediately, knowing how Kira would react. "And I know, you want me to be a strong person and I plan to be... But... What you did to me last time... I can tell you were holding back.... Captain, I don't know whether I want things to... Change or anything outside of this but... At night... In your quarters, I want you to..." Her voice quivered as she said it. "To own me..." Oh fuck that was so stupid, Saski... Why would you make shit that weird?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Oh man Saski was going pretty far today. But oooh, she was so delicious. Kira's hands tightened around Saski's wrists, still holding her down.

"I already own you, silly girl," she said. Kira let her hands go and reached for Saski's breasts. Ah, but in doing so, she let go of her hands. That was problematic. Her hands had to remain out of the way!

"I'll need some rope or handcuffs or something for this... Any preference?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh she loved it when the Captain got really forward like this. Though she had to hold back a giggle when Kira found herself short of hands to both hold her down and toy with her. For as much as Kira intimidated her, sometimes her captain was quite cute. She bit her lip regardless at the thought of being tied up. She had a choice? Nice... "Um.. " she tried to think about it and blushed a little. "I guess... Silk sounds fun.. to um... Be tied in...." She did her best to avoid Kira's gaze after she said it.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:52 pm

"Silk, huh? That might be too soft for what you deserve, but we'll try it." Kira stood up. "Now don't you move a from that couch or I'll have to punish you, understand?"

Kira went toward her bedroom. "Silk... silk... I don't think I have anything silk except for some panties..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Saskia crossed her arms in her lap, stifling a giggle. She was so excited... So.... Ready... She bit her lip, still a little in disbelief this was all happening. She craned her neck to try and see what Kira was doing. She gave up and huffed a little. Hrm... Well.. she could always be bad... but then again... She still hadn't seen what Kira would do to a good girl... Hrm... Would Kira actually be that aggressive with her if she didn't provoke her? Well ... they could do a little test..
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Kira found a few of her silk panties in hand. She tied two pairs together to form something of a rope as she walked out of her bedroom. The third pair was tying nicely to the second. That should be enough.

"You better be in the same place I left you when I get out there," she shouted just before she entered the living room again.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 pm

She looked up with a little smile. Had Kira expected her to be in a different position? Well she hated to disappoint, but she was going to be as diligent as she was normally. It would just make it more fun if and when Kira broke her. She cleared her throat. "What's wrong, captain? I've been sitting in my spot like a good girl.." she nodded. "But if you want to punish me, I won't fight it." She rubbed her legs together a little in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 am

"Oh, no, I won't do that," Kira said as she finished the tying of her silky panties together. "We need to build trust, and for that to work, you have to know that I will follow through with my promises. I said if you moved, I'd punish you, but you didn't move. Therefore, I won't punish you. I'm happy you're obedient."

Kira gave her a suspicious smile. "Now, I'm glad you stayed in place on my orders, but I have to make sure you don't move even if you are tempted to or if your body moves on its own." She stretched the silk rope in her hands and went to work tying Saskia's hands together.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:27 am

Saskia was ALMOST disappointed that she wasn't to be punished. Silly captain... I already trust you or we wouldn't be doing this. But still she wasn't going to correct the captain. That was counter to what she wanted done to her... Speaking of which, the Captain's smirk made her stomach flutter, as did the hands on her as Kira laid her down, tying her hands over the armrest to a handhold on the side forcing her laying down on her back, arms above her. "H..How do you mean, if my body moves on its own?" She asked, delighted and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 am

"Well, you might not intend to move, but if I touch just the right spots..." Kira brushed her fingers so, so lightly against Saski's skin, up her arms and toward her armpits, seeing if she was ticklish anywhere. "...I don't want your arms to swing around wildly even on impuse or reflex."

With the girl's arms secured, Kira resumed her position on top of her. She rubbed Saski's breasts, playing, squeezing, and swirling her hands on them as if she owned them, a sense of power flowing in her veins as Saski was helpless to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 am

She felt the urge to twitch and jerk against the fingers dancing up her skin. She shuddered as Kira reached her armpit. Bit lip and clenched eyes aplenty, she breathed a sigh of relief when the hand finally left her. She looked up with a satisfied smile, only to realize she was in serious trouble when she saw where Kira's hands went next. "w-wait..."

It wasn't just the sensation that got to her. Kira's hands grew bolder, firmer with each second. She wasn't worried about crossing lines. This was her territory... Saskia was hers. The thought was too much. She gasped, arching her back against the captain. "F-fuck.." she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

"Oh yes, stretch so your breasts are right into my hands. Look how my hands cup them just perfectly! It's like your boobs were made to fit my hands... like they were meant to be here, with your proper owner." She squeezed Saski's boobs a few more times.

Kira continued downward and wiggled her fingers beneath Saski's bottom clothes, sliding them down her legs.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 am

She heard Kira's words and was trying really hard to come up with a smart assed response. "Yeah well... They... You.." but when Kira called herself Saskia's owner and squeezed, she was done. Letting out a loud whimper, she shuddered and tipped her head to the side. She let her hips wiggle to get the shorts off, before they slowly rose involuntarily into the air, her body sizzling with excitement at being naked before her, for the time being, owner. "Please...." She managed to whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 am

Saski seemed to be fishing for something to say, to talk back at her. That just wasn't appropriate. Kira would likely have to silence her before long. But as long as she was begging, it was music to Kira's ears.

"Please? Please what?" she asked as she slid her fingers along the girl's hips. Kira was still fully clothed, but started to feel the urge to strip down as well, to feel their skin together. Not yet, though. It was important for the master to stay clothed longer in a display of domination.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 am

Her face turned bright red. Fuck.. why had she said that... She wasn't even sure what she wanted anymore... Her head was already swimming. Her body felt hot and begged for more. Her hips slowly tried to move against Kira. She could feel a bit of sweat starting to form from her nervousness alone. She closed her eyes. "Please..." Just say it, stupid. Its already going to happen. "Please fuck me... Master." She added on, remembering what word Kira liked.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 am

Ooc: omg I can't believe the last post here was in February. Has that much time REALLY passed? Good lord, I didn't think moving would suck up THAT much of my time. ._.

"Ohh, you've gone too far now. We'll see how much you like this..." Kira moved her hands toward Saski's feminine regions and taunted her with finger penetration for a while. Kira was gentle, slightly brushing the area.

"Just how bad do you need it?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 am

Her mouth hung open as she gazed at the ceiling. She purred just a little, trying hard to mask how pleased she was with all of this. After all, she didn't want to disrupt the balance of their little game. "I... Ah... Ooh..." Fuck, though, her fingers were nice.

"Master..." The words oozed out of her mouth as her body relaxed. She wanted to disobey a little bit but the gentle movements of the fingers were as relaxing as they were stimulating. "I want you to do whatEVER you want with me." She responded in a silky pleased tone.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:14 am

"Now that's what I like to hear from my slaves," Kira said. She brought her fingers to Saski's wet nether-regions. "Ah, now who said you could get wet down there? You remember the time you spilled water all over the training grounds? You know how much I dislike things being wet... until I say it's okay." Kira wiped her hand on the couch. It was okay if it got a little dirty... or a LOT dirty, as it was seemingly inevitable. The couch could always be cleaned later.

"Now what am I going to do with you?" Kira said with a sigh. "A little punishment might be in order. But oooh... can I really punish you if you didn't know you weren't supposed to become wet? Hmm..." Kira put her finger on her chin and purred like a cat. "It just doesn't sound right to do so, but... then again, when have I ever done anything 'right?'"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:24 am

She had to bite her lip so hard to keep from moaning. If she moaned, she would move... And she HAD been instructed not to. Not that she had any illusions she would be able to keep still much longer. "Well... Not to state the obvious... But you can punish me whether I've been bad or good..." She did her best to fix her master with a seductive eye, something she looked forward to paying for. "You can do anything you want with me, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:26 pm

"Oh and I don't like you stating the obvious. You think you can patronize me?" Kira tried to sound threatening and bossy, but she was getting turned on and her voice came out sounding more sultry than scary. She pinched Saskia's nipples and twisted enough that the girl should have felt some pain.

"How is that?" she asked, honestly wondering if Saskia liked it. Kira was still experimenting with what would work in their games.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:40 pm

She tried to look away from Kira's eyes as she was scolded, her face turning more red by the second. Her vulnerability in her current position wasn't exactly calming her arousal. She smiled a little through a bit lip. "N...no master.." she liked how that word rolled off her tongue.

When Kira's hands suddenly pinched at her, another bit of control passed to her master. The pain made her drop her guard, forcing her to react. "Ah!" She gave a sharp cry, arching her back suddenly and violently. "I... S-sorry master. I didn't mean to move." She was almost shuddering from Kira's delicate hands working her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:24 pm

"Very good, my cute little pet," Kira murmured. She brought her hands back to Saski's sides and caressed her gently. She kissed the girl's vulnerable neck. Sometimes Kira liked to balance pain and gentleness; give Saski a moment to relax, to feel loved, and to wonder what would happen next.

"Do you think you need to be punished, Saski?" she asked in a seducing tone.

Kira's aim was to tantalize the girl just a little longer. Soon she'd mention the main course - the actual fucking - to see if Saski really wanted to do it, or was just playing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am

Her little pet... Cute. It was getting to be too much for her... Well. Too much for her to keep control that is. Her breasts finally not being tantalized, she tried to breath and relax, which was suddenly easy thanks to the gentle kissing of her neck.

She was done. Her will wasn't broken. Not like she expected it would be by night's end. But she just couldn't bring herself to play coy anymore. The tone in her voice as she answered said more then her words. Weak, wanting, wavering. She lacked the ability to say anything other then "yes..." At that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All work and no play...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: