The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

More Fun in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am

She smirked. "Well I suppose that's fair. I feel a little out of place when I'm in a swimsuit and you're not but... Eh. Not like I worry much about what others think." She gave a small giggle. "So, how do you like your ice cream? You want to go anywhere else after here?"
(bluh. I apologize for the Much worse post)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:49 am

"Well, I don't really have and ideas." Muika replied, "but I don't mind going anywhere else. Maybe, maybe we can take some time to change first though?" She really didn't want to spend the day walking around in what she was wearing, perhaps once her her usual attire, minus the hoodie due to it being hot.

"Oh, and it's good." Muika added, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 am

She smiled. "Umm... Yeah! We can go change and go somewhere else. I would like that." She nodded and took another lick of her ice cream. "Anywhere particular you want to go? I could suggest a club but I doubt that would really be your scene.". She absentmindedly slid her foot out, playfully tapping at Muika's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:23 am

"C-Club?" Muika asked, she'd never been to one, but she'd heard mixed things. You always had to be careful at them or bad things could happen, drugged drinks and the like. She also wasn't sure about the dancing that apparently people took part in at them, from what she'd seen on shows or heard the dancing was...well...dirty. Definitely not something she'd be into...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 am

She smirked. "I know, I know. Not your scene. All the pounding music and sweaty dancing. Though if we ever do go to one, you wouldn't HAVE to dance like that with anyone but yours truly. For now though, maybe something a little more low key... Maybe dinner?" She asked hopefully, her foot continuing to absent mindedly nudge Muika's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:59 am

Dinner sounded much more...her style. Much more peaceful and not as...crowded as a club would be. "Dinner would be good." She answered, though she didn't really have any specific places in mind as she couldn't usually afford it that often.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 am

She gave a reassuring smile as she continued digging into her ice cream. "Okay. Well let me worry about paying. The only question is what to eat. We could go out somewhere fancy, or we could stay in and get a pizza, watch a movie.". She shrugged, eyeing a drip of ice cream that was about to escape. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 am

"I'm fine with either really." She replied, restaurants or enjoying a movie themselves both seemed just fine. She knew she'd need to pick one though, as she couldn't make Lydia make all the choices. "Hmm, how about a pizza and a movie then? Just the two of us and it won't be crowded and their won't be noise from other people."

"Though, I don't really know of that many movies." She said, giving a small, sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:36 am

She was already glad to see Muika making decisions when she got a laugh out of the girl. She noticeably blushed, as the only thought really running through her head was how cute that was. "Uh. Yes." She managed. "Dinner and pizza... Movie.. and pizza, sounds fun!". Damn it Lydia, regain your composure. "Just as long as I'm allowed to get handsy during the movie." She said with a wink. "er.... Kidding." She suddenly added. Though she would like to be serious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am

"Are there any movies out that are good? I haven't really seen many, so I don't really have recommendations." She asked, a bit embarrassed she didn't really know the entertainment industry as well as most people would.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 am

"Hmm... A lot of comedies have been out lately. I'll rent a few for us to watch, and get us a pizza.". She said excitedly. "All you've gotta bring is yourself." She said with a nod. "Sound like a plan?". She asked, finishing up her ice cream. She was looking forward to seeing if she could continue to make Muika laugh. It would be a fun night, she decided.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 am

Muika gave a nod, "Yeah, sounds great."

This would be simple, movie and pizza, definitely something she could handle. "Any specific time?" That was something that was needed, she certainly didn't want to be late.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm

She clasped her hands behind her back as she thought. "Hrmmm... 8? Not too late, but certainly not early.". She nodded. "Mhm. 8 sounds perfect. It's a date!" She chimed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am

"Mhmm, sounds good." Muika replied with a smile. This should be fun, she was actually excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fun in the Sun
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: