The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Fresh Air's the Best Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:05 am

Phiona simply smiled a little smile that only showed just a hint of her gums. Those who knew her well enough knew it was her bashful smile. She looked over at Narue. "Well isn't that sweet of him? I suppose we can both look cute, right?" She asked, with a grin.

She glanced back over at Kaimu. Intrude? She didn't want to shoo him away. Hrm... But there was still a part of her stomach that was doing butterflies... But... He seemed like a sweet guy. She saw no harm. "Um...I don't see why not. Not like we're on a date.". She said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:50 am

Narue gave a nod, "Mhmm!" She was happy Phiona and Kaimu were getting along, and that she had taken Kaimu's compliment well.

Kaimu's smile turned into a small grin, "Of course, not a date." He replied, giving a small chuckle.

'Tch, what if she finds out you're a shinigami.'

'She won't.'

'...'

'Narue won't tell either.'

"Yayyy! Let's gooo~!" Narue said, turning on her heel as she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm

She frowned slightly. What was with that smirk? And why did she get the feeling he was hiding something? This required further investigation... But for now, it was her day off. She turned and headed for Narue. "So. Where are we off to? I don't have any plans... Or know the area particularly well.". She puzzled, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 am

Narue thought, "Hmmmm, well there are some really nice eating places in this district..Oh! There's also a really pretty spot right next to the river, Kai-chan showed me!"

Kaimu nodded in response, "It's been so long since I showed you that, I didn't think you remember, Naru-tan."

"Why would I forget? It was pretty."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

"Hmmm... Its been a long time since I ate in the rukon... I'd be glad to treat us to somewhere nice. Maybe we can get something and eat it by the river?" She suggested, crossing her arms as she thought to herself. She began tapping her heel, thinking of what she'd like to eat. "Naru-san, Kaimu-san, do either of you have any food ideas? I'm afraid I just don't know the area well enough to choose."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Quote :
"Hmmm... Its been a long time since I ate in the rukon... I'd be glad to treat us to somewhere nice. Maybe we can get something and eat it by the river?"

"That sounds good!" Narue replied, "Is that okay with you, Kai-chan?"

Kaimu nodded, "Of course!"

Eating outside had it's advantages, while in a restaurant sure you could admire whatever wall decor they had to offer but when eating outside you could take in the beautiful scenery of your choice and listen to the birds sing.

Quote :
"Naru-san, Kaimu-san, do either of you have any food ideas? I'm afraid I just don't know the area well enough to choose."

"Mmm, well whenever Kai-chan and I eat we usually just get udon or dumplings." She said with a sheepish laugh. The two rarely ventured from their normal menus and for Kaimu, it tended to be the only things he could afford at times.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:00 pm

She nodded before cheerily stamping down one heel with a click. "It's settled then! We eat dumplings by the river! It's been forever since I made such relaxing plans for the day...." She said, her voice lowering just slightly. "Thank you both.. I think I was just far too cooped up in my office..." She said with a silly sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:26 am

"No problem, Phi-chan! Relaxing is what we do best!" Narue said proudly.

Kaimu nodded, "Now to just get the dumplings and then we can head to the river and dig in!"

Truth be told Kaimu was starving and dumplings sounded like they'd hit the spot just perfectly for today. Though he was careful not to make a big deal out of how hungry he truly was, as it was common knowledge those with spiritual powers were the ones that felt hunger and not the normal residents of the districts who usually tended to eat strictly for the sake of normalcy.

"Dumplings, dumplings, dumplings~." Narue sang as she began to skip off towards the their desired eating establishment.

Kaimu simple chuckled and followed after her, a content smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am

Phiona paused. There was... Just something about Kaimu... Something she didn't fully trust... She pursed her lips. It was hard to place it... She strolled up along side him. Time to see if she could weasel information out of him. She casually bumped sideways into him. "So." She said with a smile at him. "Tell me more about yourself. I'm... Intrigued to know." she gave something resembling a clumsy giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air's the Best Air
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: